- Fear of being with people that reflect me back to me
- Fear of flow
- Fear of seeing
- Fear of looking
- Fear of freedom
- Fear of living
- Fear of being stopped from what they want to do
- Fear of not having stuff
- Fear of emptiness
- Fear of being nothingness
- Fear of not being defined by their stuff
- Fear of summer
- Fear of harvest
- Fear of being present (congested thinking)
- Fear of knowing the inner presence
- Fear of being lost in someone else’s success
- Fear of not being good enough
- Fear of failure
- Fear of breathing in life
- Forethought is not their strong suit. They can’t seem to understand that if they do X then Y will happen. Led them to a place of constantly being mystified by their actions/reactions. Wants everyone else to understand that they didn’t see “that” coming. That is the story of their life. Hoards in a minor way. Has lots of stuff all around. Lots of energetic congestion with the stuff. Example: has lots of books they will never read and outgrew their usefulness long ago.
- Warm weather makes them anxious. There’s a DNA memory (ancestral) of a trauma or hardship that happened repeatedly during the times of warm weather. That DNA memory triggers a desire to retreat and muffle any sounds they might make. They hold their life in an odd balance of live and don’t live (this is not life or death) it’s about being present in their life …smelling the air, feeling the air…because life is breath and breathing.
- Nothing seems to satisfy their need to know. ‘Knowing’ is a driving force. They reach outside of themselves for wisdom that is within. They are constantly searching for the latest greatest wisdom and latest greatest teacher selling their wisdom for a few schillings.
- Joyful at the site of others success but inward they feel defeated by it. This is not envy or jealousy. It’s a sense that somehow they have failed even though that person’s success had nothing to do with them nor anything to with what they do in life. They may have heard the phrase “why can’t you be more like your brother/sister”. There’s always a sense that they will never be successful in that way. It was a way of getting noticed in the chaos of family life. They would never be successful enough so they were always a failure.
Cross Indexing: Sinus problems, Colds, Flu, Allergies, Post Nasal Drip
- I do not see the consequences of my actions. I am totally confused by the outcomes of my decisions.
- I have too much stuff but I don’t know how to get rid of it.
- I am afraid to breathe but I must breathe or I will die.
- I feel under attack. I can’t breath.
- I am constantly searching for the answers, with no results.
- I am dissatisfied with life.
- I feel defeated when I see that others have succeeded.
- I am a failure.
- I will never be good enough.